Extreme Capability for Extreme Weather
Introducing the Jeep®
LIBERTY ARCTIC EDITION
The rugged winter conditions of the arctic are the inspiration for the latest Jeep® Liberty Arctic package. Designed to take you anywhere you want to go, the Liberty Arctic Edition is the perfect match for the extreme winter outdoor enthusiast.
MSRP* starting at
As shown MSRP $27,870
Chill in comfort and style
The Liberty Arctic Edition offers tectonic fabric with Polar White accents. Arctic Orange fabric stitching highlights seat cushions, seatbacks and headrests. Completing the look, front seatbacks showcase embroidered Arctic Edition badges.
Warm and inviting
The Liberty Arctic Edition welcomes you on the coldest days with heated front seats. Explorations have never been more comfortable with power driver and passenger seats.Build my own
Your Adventure’s Playlist
Tune in your favorite musical artists on the nine Infinity® speakers standard with the Liberty Arctic’s Media Center 430. A 6.5-inch touchscreen radio makes media selection easier than ever.
Accented Instrument Panel
The instrument panel features a unique Arctic design with a Gray-faced gauge cluster.
MOPAR® slush mats keep the snow and slush at bay in your Liberty Arctic Edition and feature Jeep® lettering.
A New Level of Cool
Winter Your Way
The 2012 Liberty Arctic Edition winter theme is immediately recognizable. Your trek can be as long as an arctic winter day when your vehicle is this capable. And who knows, you might just find fifteen minutes of fame when you discover the elusive Yeti during your next extreme excursion.
Blackout headlamps and fog lamps give a modern look to the winter landscape so you can travel through the winter wilderness and take in all that nature has to offer.
Deep tint glass stands out from the cool exterior colors and offers protection from the UV rays and bright reflections of winter’s white landscape.
A dark gray vehicle hood decal.
Arctic badges on the front fenders identify this Jeep vehicle as the Liberty Arctic Edition, ready for any winter adventure you can dream up.
Be a Hero
Heavy-duty forged steel tow hooks are there just in case you need them.
Beacons in the Arctic
Fog Lamps help you clearly navigate the rugged terrain on your next extreme adventure.
The Liberty 16-inch aluminum wheels are painted an exclusive Semigloss Black and feature all terrain tires to take you on the path less traveled.
- Altitude, Automobility Program, Avenger, Command-Trac I, Command-Trac II, CommandView, Compass, Freedom Drive II, Freedom Top, Go Anywhere. Do Anything., Grand Cherokee, HEMI, Laredo, Latitude, Liberty, Liberty Jet, MusicGate Power, Oscar Mike, Overland, Overland Summit, ParkView, ParkSense, Patriot, Pentastar, Quadra-Drive II, Quadra-Lift, Quadra-Trac, Quadra-Trac I, Quadra-Trac II, Rock-Trac, Rubicon, Sahara, Selec-Terrain, Selec-Trac, Selec-Trac II, Sentry Key, Seven-Slot Grille, Sky Slider, SRT8, Trailhawk, Trail Rated, Tru-Lok, Uconnect, Wrangler and Wrangler Freedom Edition are registered trademarks and Mopar Vehicle Protection, Active Drive I, Active Drive II, Cherokee, Freedom Drive I, High Altitude, Keyless Enter 'n Go, LaneSense and Tigershark are trademarks of FCA US LLC.
- Sunrider is a registered trademark of Bestop, Inc.
- Alpine is a registered trademark of Alpine Electronics, Inc.
- Garmin is a registered trademark of Garmin Ltd.
- The CRUSH mark is being used by permission of the mark owner, Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc.
- Ward's is a trademark of Penton Business Media, Inc.
- Four Wheeler is a trademark of Source Interlink Magazines, LLC.
- MultiAir is a registered trademark of C.R.F Sociietaà Consortile per Azioni., used with permission.
- Consumer Guide and logo are registered trademarks of Publications International, Ltd.
- Kelley Blue Book and the Kelley Blue Book Official Guide logo are registered trademarks of Kelley Blue Book, Inc.
- The NADA Guides logo is a registered service mark of the National Automobile Dealers Association.
- The Best Buy Seal and other licensed Materials are registered certification marks and trademarks of Consumers Digest Communications, LLC, used under License. For Award information, visit ConsumersDigest.com.
- Chrysler Capital is a registered trademark of FCA US LLC and licensed to Santander Consumer USA Inc. Lease agreements are owned by CCAP Auto Lease Ltd. and serviced by Chrysler Capital.
- The Edmunds.com logo is a registered trademark of Edmunds.com, Inc.
- Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc.
- Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- Call of Duty, and Modern Warefare are registered trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
- iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- The Facebook logo is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
- The Twitter bird is a trademark of Twitter, Inc.
- The YouTube logo is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- Flickr is a trademark of Yahoo! Inc.
- eSSENTIAL Accessibility and the eSSENTIAL Accessibility logos are registered trademarks of eSSENTIAL Accessibility Inc.
- Be sure to follow all instructions in Owner's Manual for removal of top, doors and lowering of windshield. Driving with the doors off and windshield down is for off-road use only.
- The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement herein are all subject to Copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution. Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on FCA US LLC Internet sites are subject to the trademark rights of FCA US LLC, including each of FCA US LLC's primary brands (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT and Mopar), its model nameplates, and its corporate logos and emblems.